måndag 14 februari 2011

When u got nada, you got it all VAVY!

I was drawn to her amongs thousand other spirits
And i didn't only see her
I noticed her
Noticed the curls at the back of her neck
And even the glimpse in the corner of her left eye
And when she smiled
There was nothing to do but smile back
Not your ordinary polite smile
This was the soul type smile
I feel like i already know u-type smile
I noticed her
It was like my blood was drawn to her
Like two childhood friends finding back
After loosing their way
And there was a lot of suffering on our journey
We did not shed tears
I never dried hers
And she never caused mine
But we sheared a moment
Amongs thousands of spirits
And we shared a laughter
A soul smile
I wonder if we ever met before type smile
We had walked a thousand mile
Just to find our way home
I noticed her
She just walked right in
And now were walking at the same path
Making all the suffering worth while
We just shared a smile
I noticed her
I know that when u meet her
You will notice!
Just like I noticed her
Look at the corner of her left eye
That's were her soul smiles at you
And touches something inside of you
That you never even knew
You will notice her

1 kommentar:

Nadod sa...

vet inte hur många gånger jag läst den tills nu alltså..