onsdag 1 april 2009

143,5 zahir

We can do it Let us co-oporate
We can do it, call it a duet
Make it a unity that will never separate
dealing time to just get by, by get healing
I’ve got your back, let’s join the battling
Kismet I bet we’ll never forget
Sweat in the sunset praise what I get

Let it be our own quiet private secret
Never speak it out loud but think of it with pride
It ain't easy to be confined but we
are allied

Up, down, in or out I’ll join you on the bumpy ride
Let the outside touch the inside, don’t hide
Put the pain and sorrow aside
We’re turning the page leaving it behind
Combined,confined,divined,intwined
Feeling the breeze while we follow the wind

Let it be our own quiet private secret
Seek it but Never speak it
It ain't easy to be confined but we..
are allied

I will let you go whenever you feel that you need to grow
I will always follow make sure you'll never feel sorrow
no-show
mellow

To let love someone
more then that someone loves himself
To let love someone
More than I love myself
To let someone be
Whatever he needs to be
see, I am not me without he
see, I am not she without the
One who plus me
equals
we

Inga kommentarer: