onsdag 22 april 2009

throw it up high just to watch it fall deep
catch it hard just to let it go easy
run fast but talk slow
never forget but love always

Your mind's made up and you ask me to give in
I might break down but I will fight my way up
Wish I could ask of you to stay to make it all okay
It beats me how a heartbeat can get beaten by something
meant to be so beautiful that gets so ugly
But the beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
when the beholder don't hold but only gives away
It's hard to stay on that simple getaway
It's sadness, that you hold on to all of that badness
never let the light surround you when you fall to darkness
I wish i could call it MADNESS
no

It's simple things that make you long for something else
false or maybe true
I will never get to know you
so
throw it up high just to make it fall deep
catch it hard just to let it go easy
play along just to belong
play along just to belong
to something bigger then I
bigger then The
truth that forever will be unspoken
broken
when you feel forsaken
dedicated
but freighted
headed towards better knowing
to always keep it growing
dreams for chasing
stories ending
it all keeps fading
never let me forget
that you threw me up high just to make me fall deep
catch me hard and let me go easy
don't worry
don't be sorry
If i go
I'll throw you crumbles you can fallow

Inga kommentarer: