tisdag 30 mars 2010

H.O.W

Thought i had been in love before
indeed i had been in love
with love
the thought of love
the feeling of love
even the touch of what i thought was love
but this
is on another level
fallen in love
and risen in the name of love
in his arms
fallen in love with a soul
more beautiful than life itself
is not about how he makes me feel
not in the way he touches me or my soul
its not about how he makes me happy
or make my world go round
no
this love
is about him
and who he is
a love for a soul
I've never known before
I love it how he thinks
how he stands up for what he thinks is right
and how he wants to make all of his wrongs. right
how he dreams big and always makes sure to follow them
how he paints stars in the sky and whispers the way to them
for me to find
how he kisses his mother good night
how he speaks of his friends when their not around
how he treats those he do not even know
with the greatest respect, there is
and I love it how he share his world
even if I had to watch him from a distance
and not even be in his present
I would still fall in love
with the man that he is
to me
and to the rest of the world
but I'm blessed
to have him around
his love around my body, mind and soul
yesterday, today and tomorrow

2 kommentarer:

Marc Edward Khalil sa...

Fan va fiint. :) du e underbar ..

Miss Caramell sa...

Syster, vackert, vackert indeed...mycket sprakande känslor...jag gick in i en drömvärld där för en stund...I love it och jag älskar att du får uppleva känslan.
Loveshower 4 real...bless your love!