söndag 13 juni 2010

Hear me out and I promise to fill u in
About those little things that lies beneath the big picture
U could choose to understand or just stand over, before you hit a closure let me smack the begining...
It's about a time when I was beggin time to move fast because my soul kinda starved 
And best belive my prayers got heard even though I whispered
I was blessed to meet a counsious soul that inspired and got all o my desires satisfied 
Not one of my cravings was denied
And nowdays every morning begins with praising our divine. 
We are writing history every day passing, 
And our writings is my biggest passion
chapter after chapter, laughter after laughter
And I truly wish that I could make him a painting, Michael Angelo style
Or sing him a song, as his lady,with d'Angelos vybe
Or just jott him some poetry with Maya Angelous mind 
There is a lot of things Id like to create for him
But he already makes me feel as if I myself was created only for him
What I feel is nothing I could debate
Just thankful that my starving soul finally got some soulfood to eat.. 
And that is H.O.W I got to feel complete. 
Ashante 

Inga kommentarer: