lördag 19 september 2009

The spoken word

Simple words changing worlds spoken out loud
Reaching the crowd when allowed to stay proud
Spoken words spoken by the tongue of lizards
Making magic avoiding tragic like the word wizards
Aiming for knowledge but kept hostage by language
Having peace of mind still feeling blind, left behind
Let me rewind, go back to being combined, in twined
Remind me when the fact is hard to find, that mankind is kind
Having blurry eyes given empty lies need advise to stay wise
It's beauty Being alone but never lonely, agree
Still seeing fake allies in disguise trying to rise
The battle within, fearful and sinful, settle to win
Grateful towards the faithful that makes me begin
Begging for time when reaching the deadline
Standing in line asking for mine
Learning to breath underneath
Learning to fly might aim high
I burn slowly but return quickly
I'm empty yet so full-filled
I long yet get gone
I give in just to give up
Give in just to give up
Need to get my facts straight, create and debate
make the world rotate and your soul vibrate
feel a need to stay real, still
will I heal while I'll kneel or will I reach hell?
It's unreal how the ideal is so surreal what's the deal?
I pray that you may one day fly me away
I promise to belive when you say, it's all gon' be okay
In sorrow would you please let me borrow
some of that glow of your halo, guide me, I'll follow
stay thorough, because I know, with you I'll grow
I don't create shallow shows like the foes
just hoping that the arrow would hit my hero
one billion words, unheard sometimes unearned
Even when spoken out loud
Cross my heart I'll never speak in vain
This part of my heart will never feel pain

When the spoken word changes the world
I'll know that I made myself heard

3 kommentarer:

braap sa...

BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP nahide nahide nahide
hade jag rappat hade jag rippat denna text rakt av. Och kallat den min.
damn u woman!

Anonym sa...

Så olikt dig.. men ändå så du.. visar bara hur du bemästrar orden hur du än gör,kickass turko du e min #1

aGape sa...

Ja detta är inte alls likt mig, observant ;)
tack för era fina kommentarer.
bara kärlek.