måndag 11 januari 2010

That's whatsup!

...We High On Wee...
2010



I call him mr.Cozy, always spreading positive energy

like a shiny sunny day in may, you'll never find his mindstate grumpy

surely sober rock steady still kickin it like he's tipsy

born ready, spittin rhymes quickly, he aint no rookie

and check this

This mc is in to poetry like the U.S is in to every country

got this lady needy like a junkie

feelin the baggy jeans and air force nikeys

but mostly I'm diggin his inner beauty

love it how he drops his theory

speaks his mind so honestly

kinda get the track 'butterflies' by Floetry

even the 'bedroom eyes' lines by Natty

indeed i feel his vibes strongly

before i get all silly acting like a groupie

all i can say is

he's just Lovely

my own personal dealer

It's all so mutual

easy for everyone to see

We're just high on Wee



5 kommentarer:

S.T.I.C.S sa...

who ya dealer?

aGape sa...

can't tell... only chosen ppl got that info ;)

ed sa...

du e grym!
/Edvin

aGape sa...

ED du e grym! Ska checka in din länk nu! Kärlek

Tonen sa...

u make me wanna wee all the time. in fact u make me go weeeeeee!