måndag 4 januari 2010

Used to

You used to be the first thing on my mind, nowadays its hard for me to find
a way for me to come trough to you, there was nothing I wouldn't do for you,
Dreams was all about to be with you, reality strike and just told me to,
Let it go, I couldn't so, I tried once more, but there was nothing left no,
only small pieces of a great soul, ashes of something that used to glow,
once used to your presence, now trying to get used to all those used to's
Used to keep honesty high, never told a single lie
Used to seek your hand to hold when the world got cold,
Used to stop breathing just to see if my heart would stop beating
Used to close my eyes when you were near, just to get surprised about u still being there
Used to write your name next to mine, just because it made me feel fine
Used to praise and then pray, that you forever would stay
Used to be so sure, that our love was nothing but so pure
Used to love how I got used to you, getting used to me
We got used to loving
We got used to longing
When will I get used to
nothing ever again being what it used to
We used to know
When to let go
guess I will get used to this too
I used to think so
how use
less

Inga kommentarer: