söndag 3 januari 2010

Simple Math

If erasing digits could erase everything there's to it. Simple math? I rather hit a simple truth. Erasing numbers like we used to bring down bridges. Bridges that made east meet west. My way meet yours. No digits, no bridge. Math connecting people, like when you plus me equaled equality, now we're divided, looking for that X spot. Miscalculations, I tried to get it right, times 2 times 40 yet never got the magic number. De La claimed it to be 3, what was the digit I never got to see. Preferred words when numbers seemed to change, never constant they always re-arrange. To many codes to crack to be able to hit that. Even tried subtractions only lead me to distractions. Giving up on math, trying a different path. Maybe I'll find one that need no digits or codes, where i can only dig in to souls. To summit, algebra never was a friend of mine, so i erase this alpha, beta zeta and just kick back with some Kafka.

Inga kommentarer: