torsdag 4 december 2008

ifmaybe

If
Maybe i woke you up in the middle of the night and asked for your comfort and asked for your shoulder to cry on
Would you then maybe comfort me or would you
make me
feel bad about me
for waking you
Taking you
away from the beauty in your dreams
If
Maybe i would be down some day
Would you then maybe get down with me just to show your presence
Or would you
make me
feel bad about me
taking you
Bringing you
down to me
If
Maybe I wouldn't be able to smile for you as you want me to
Would you then maybe ask me why, search for the reasons that I cry
Or would you
make me feel
bad about me
making you
ask why I’m
bringing you
to a mellow state of mind

if i reached for your hand when my eyes are blind to see
would you guide me
or would you let me go astray looking for my path, my way
on my own

in good or bad moments
would you be the one that makes me calm
you have me in the palm, of your hand
if maybe
you could belive
as I might do
if maybe
you could stay for a while
and ignore the past of hit n runs
if maybe
we could sit and meet in another level
if maybe
we could trust in trusting
love the loving
have faith in faith
if maybe
we believed the fact that we are destined to believe destiny
if maybe baby
you and I
I and you
Could see above the shallow things
If maybe baby
You could believe in me
If maybe baby
I could belive in you
Maybe
All this
If maybes
Would not be maybes
Just
You and I
Combined
We
Just
May
Be

4 kommentarer:

SilentTone sa...

looord have mercy! i think i just died!

Anonym sa...

U not only make them fall, u make them drop dead!

Keep it up sweet,
grymt skrivet, du börjar bemästra även engelskan

Looove

aGape sa...

haha no one drops, no one dies N.E.R.D baby

1agape

Anonym sa...

Du är verkligen inspirerade. Jag ska berätta varför , du ser bakom skynket. Medan folk i allmänhet sitter o betraktar den vackra show som utspelar sig så ser du allt som försiggår bakom scenerna, bakom kullinserna. Det är inte många som har öga för sånt. deep shit. Ur blessed / Mr Khalil