söndag 9 november 2008

Ifwhen I loose it all

I might loose it all
I might run to the edge jump and fall
I might loose it all
lay here at the bottom and like a newborn try to crawl
if and when I loose it all
would you then stand beside me and promise to stand tall
if and when I loose it all
I will always remember u for the one who brought down my wall
the only thing I ever needed
when the darkness,pain and you being far away got me blinded
the only thing I needed
was to with your presence be so blessed
and my lyrics
your rhytmics we are the topics that cynics see as mystics
they throw their words at us like stone bricks
we have never and will not ever fall for those mad mind tricks
I might have it all
but this soulless things are meaningless
if
I could not be the one you call your empress
I might have it all
and if it would be taken away from me
I would maybe feel a bit small
but that could never be my downfall

If I loose the one
that is the one that calms the winds in the stormiest weather
the one who dries the tears from the crying seas
the one who is the love between Eros & Agape
The one
that was promised me, my fortune

If I loose you
listen to the silence
I will in the empty ness
whisper
that without you, I was hopeless
without hope
I was bond less
without boundaries
I was in misery
if I loose you
I loose love
and Me
without Love
Is like you
without
you

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

du blir bara bättre och bättre vännen! fan vad kul att få se dig utvecklas! minns när du skrev förr, redan då var du jävligt skillad men det du har nått djpa grejjer!

Anonym sa...

keep it up turko keep it up

aGape sa...

Abbe, tack vännen! värmer att du fortfarande läser trots att du är en antibloggare;)
tack för dina ord aziz!

keep up the reading m...
1agape!