måndag 14 december 2009

I do


you let me go

That is why it hurts to know

That I could never go

Back to

You and me

Now were just playing in a one mans show

You went to far away

Sorry to say that I could never again love you in the same way

It's hard to come close

It's hard for me to choose

I guess in the end we both loose

I dreamt about us dreaming together

For worse and for better

While your love was my biggest dream

I was not even included in yours

I wonder if anyone could love you as I did

I can't maintain this struggle

My soul needs rest

It's time to give in and leave you in the past

Too many days has ended

Today even all my way has ended

I tried in so many ways

Spent so many days

Love should not give birth to this many tears

I'm

Sorry that I couldn't kill all of your fears

I prayed that I could belive enough for both of us

But life showed me that I could never love enough to create a us

In the best of worlds we would be

It's hard to wake up and see

That reality and dreams never cope

I could only hope

Never enough to reach you though

I guess I never was enough so

I have to let go

Just as you did let go

It's time for us to go

Where we will end up I don't know

But it's time to put an end to this

Show

I guess happy endings belong in fairy tales

I was not ment to be your princess

I guess that there was nothing more to it than this and nothing less

I wish I could be there

To see

How you smile while taking the sacred vowes i do I do but you won't be

the one I say that to

Wished to see

What your first born would like

I pictured you holding he or she

With a feeling that said you were holding the world in your arms

I wished for the years to pass

So that we could talk about everything that has

Been in the past and all those day that would be

But I guess wishes only come true in tales where there is sleeping

beauties and and lovers in competitions

To me you were like magic

Today you and me is nothing more than a love story killed by tragic

I need to let you go

So could you please be he

Who steps out of my soul

Out of my heart

And out of my dreams

I will always wonder

If anyone could love you as I did

As i do

In this very moment

I do

I do

Words

I will never tell you

I do

We were the greatest story

We never got told

Leaving us

To grow old

Separately

desperately I tried

To have your love to hold

But I can't hold

Something that let me go

This is the end of a one mans show

I know

That I loved you in every way

I told you everything I had to say

I prayed for everything I could pray

But every way leads to the road that ends

Words unheard

Love never survives

Living in one heart

When it should be in two

I do

I do

Words I will never tell you

1 kommentar:

Saranda sa...

vissa kan identifiera sig själva med den här dikten..