måndag 21 december 2009

Light

i got the question served on a plate
he said; don't hesitate, answer it before it turns cold, before it's too late
So I ate as if my soul was starving
it was hard because he was watching
waiting for me to start speaking
-So tell me do you believe in love at first sight?
I knew that it was more to it than that
questions wrapped up in spices, invisible for sleeping eyes but still hitting all my senses
It was time for me to give the answers...
I might believe in love at first sight but it doesn't end there
i believe in love at first sight of light... ok, late me share..
He didn't get where I was going
this was not something he could be knowing without living
living the sight of light
his pure heart were filled with doubt
doubt that makes every soul loose sight...
It's not about what I feel at the time that I first lay my eyes on you
it's about what I feel when I watch you watching me watching you
When we exchange our first words
taking our first steps as our souls touches each others lips
It's when we visit each others worlds
It's about when we speak those words that will make our souls create a different world
He said what about the light...
So I told him about the light...
Even if our souls are drowning in darkness
Even if our words are speaking about weakness
Even if our worlds tends to be nothing but hopeless
We find a way to eliminate all of that
by eliminating the I's
And
Creating an us
It's when two souls
At the same moment aim for the same goals
find the strength to get linked
when it's all said and done
we become one
It is nothing that has ever crossed your sight
The light of two souls becoming one is to bright
The question is not if I believe in love at first sight
Love is in the air I breathe
Love is all that my soul needs
The question is do you dare
to without a care
treat love fair
do you dare
to enter the light
without a doubt
do you
will you
give in
for the more loving living
do you
or
will you
give up
will you enter the light
or for ever asking questions like
what if I might
you choose
you might loose
But standing in front of you
watching you watching me watching you
I know
I only choose you
He said
I got one last question to ask this night
Love, do you see the light?

2 kommentarer:

S.T.I.C.S sa...

i guess its all common sence when i say "its the question"...

Saranda sa...

Beautiful (L)