fredag 23 oktober 2009

Facts to react

Okej. Taking a deep breath. Just got some news. It didn't make me smile yet it didn't make me cry. So I won't call it, bad news. Taking a deep breath all over again. Like deep breaths could make deep scars disappear. Hah..
Back to the news. It didn't and it wont kill me. Sure, a little weaker now then before, but I will make it to the top once more. Not that I really climbed down at all. But at this moment I'm not staring at the stars but staring down below.
Questions looking for answers. Could it be true? Yes. It is and I can't run away from it. It'll catch up with me no matter how fast I run.

So, it is true. Now I have to take the facts from here. Can't go back.
Taking a deep breath.
Hey, I've fought in bigger wars and made it. I've been on this battlefield many times before. And never. Never did I meet a component strong enough to bring me down. So will I let this?
Hell.no.
Will the facts that I'm facing make me weak enough to loose. Naaah..
I am after all only as strong as my thoughts. And I am too strong to be weak.
To stubborn to give in.
Too happy to be sad.
And my smile... is way more beautiful
then the tears in my eyes.
So I rather keep on smiling, and keep on shining.
I have too much to give, to give in now.
Taking a deep breath
a breath
followed by
my special kind of smile
I have too much to give, to give in now.

Inga kommentarer: