lördag 10 oktober 2009

I'd hit that!

I liked to be
the one you call when some shit is down just to say hun, what's up?
your first hand choice when you have plenty cuz after all I am your baby
the one you think of before you sleep, having a moment to keep
and the first thing on your mind in the morning knowing that it's me u're missing
What if I were the one that left you silly notes, that we later on called our quotes
That went on with all the nagging about stupid shit, and you'd say woman do you ever quit?
that annoyed the crap out of you for messing whit your stereo, but you cope cuz i make you mellow
that made you so mad that you feel like screaming but instead we always end up kissing
I would like to hide just to see if you would find me, and you would even if you were searching blindly
impress your friends just to make you feel extra proud and saying out loud
Well hey, she's my lady, like I'm Clyde and she's Bonnie
I'd like to be
the one you associate everything with
Like the old couple walking on the street making you think ' aah shit, how sweet'
Like the laughing child who waves at you, knowing that's something you'd like to pursue
the shoulder you lean on after a rough day rubbing your back as you lay
The chest you cry on when everything's falling apart, promise to take the pain away from your heart
Be the one that strokes your hair after a bad dream, baby don't we make the best team?
I would like to know if you can picture yourself without me being there, if you really do care
I would like it if you missed me right after i leave, waiting for that message I know I'm about to receive
I would like to make your heart skip a beat when we kiss, knowing that there ain't nothing beating this
Like.. to slow dance to the song we call ours and then go out in the middle of the night to watch the stars
run in the rain and then dry each other dry, I swear to God I will love you 'till I die
scream from the bottom of our longs because we're so happy having each other daily
I would like to get mad at you for leaving your shitty underwear all over, damn your such a charmer!
argue about you never taking out the trash, and argue some more, making doors smash
cater for you as you watch your favorite team play, then make you watch ballet
surprise you with tickets to brazil where we can go n just chill
or breakfast in bed leaving nothing unsaid
remind you to not forget your doctors appointment just to hear you say 'alright alright I won't '
introduce you to strangers at the street as my man, just because I can
And i like to hear you referring to me to your boys as your wifey, damn... that would be lovely
I would like to
make plans with you and day dream with you about us, we're truly doubtless
see your grumpy mood in the morning and tell you to stop bugging
have late night pillow talks and long afternoon walks
scream " you never listen" or like " you never take me out"
who am i kidding, of course you do dear no doubt
I would like to make you soup when your ill and take care of you 'til you get stabile
I would like to kiss you on your forehead as you sleep
thank God his blessings and all those little things that makes me want to sing
I would like to call my girlfriends and tell them you're so lovely
just to hear them say 'girl, he seems like a prince from a fairy'
hear you Complaining about shit that's silly and say honey enough with the self pity
pick you up when you had a boys night out and your to drunk to drive
And in that moment thanking god for who I have beside
getting you pizza when you crave for it having a hangover
asking your boys to come over and play some poker
calling your mama and asking for that recipe so I can make your favorite meal so tasty
Remind you of your uncles birthday next Wednesday
I like to see you
Ask my father If you have his blessing to see his daughter
Hang out with my brothers as if you never were strangers
I would like those special Sundays when we stay in bed all day
share beautiful things like a collage of all our pictures
or coming home and find our home filled with flowers
I would like to get irritated about you not noticing my new hair cut
just to hear you making up excuses saying 'oh come on you know you're my favorite!'
Like giving you the best gift ever on our anniversary
just to hear you say shit was that today? I'm so sorry honey!
And I know that ou never could stay mad that long our love is to strong
And even if you sometimes get me hurt, I know that our love is worth it

Yes.. I would like that
Spending my days with you and having those moments that defines life, with you
I would like to think about who I am... and in that moment see you next to me
As if I, wouldn't be me, without you.
Like... I can't even imaging my life without you in it.
In good or bad moments, even if the bad ones comes first
Yes... Thank you...
I'll have that.
All of that...
And yes... I'm about to have it
We're about to make it a fact
Who would not hit that?

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Woooowwwwwwwwww speachless!

Marc Edward Khalil sa...

Den här får mig att tro på kärleken!
kiss n love ! / Mr khalil

Anonym sa...

så så vackert, LOVE IT! Fick gåshud fan, i cant wait to find my soulmate! Du fick mig att längtaaaa efter honom (som inte finns =P)

aGape sa...

Mr. Khalil! Att jag fick dig med denna dikt, att tro på kärleken.. ger mig mer än vad du anar.. att ens kunna beröra på det sättet, gör mig lycklig! Tack för dina underbara kommentarer!

Anonym; Tack! Klaaart han finns... you just have to belive. Alla har en soulmate... and when u see him, u'll just know...

Arbin sa...

daaaamn! word. preach, church.. fan.. jobbigt