lördag 3 oktober 2009

two to tango

It takes two to tango but I'm dancing all alone
two to tango but only one to let go
I stumble on my feet cuz you're not here to lead
While I hear the music play, I wish I'd ask you to stay
But you're long gone, gone away
I dream about you finding your way back
Then I realize you're already on the next track
Maybe we had it coming I don't know
Maybe we went to fast to slow
I don't search for answers nor reasons
Just wish we could see the changing seasons
It takes two to tango but I'm dancing all alone
I stumble on my feet cuz you're not here to lead
We were never written among the stars
Sad that our beautiful story left such ugly scars
I gave you all I had and then some more
Realizing that it never was enough to cure
The poison was already in your veins
I hope that your new beginning remains
It's hard to breath but soon I will inhale
Time will heal and I will tell our tale
You're the greatest man standing tall
I pray that I never see you fall
For anything else but Love
That gives you your angel from above
You're truly the best man you could be
Still wishing she was me
There is nothing I regret
Your love I will never forget
Deep in my soul
I know you've reached your goal
it makes my weak heart strong
Knowing your heart to hers belong
And I love you to much to keep you away
Knowing she is the one who heard you pray
You're truly the best man you could be
Still wishing she was me

3 kommentarer:

Spokenmind sa...

Poetry Slam here she cooomes!!

aGape sa...

braaaaap braaaap de e hon de e hon de e hon
wait for iiit!

Anonym sa...

det är först när man älskar så mycket att man är redo att låta den man älskar gå, ifall det gör denne lyckligare...
som man verkligen älskat...
hoppas han inser vad har har!