söndag 1 november 2009

Complicated but yet so dedicated

He is a complicated man and quite hard to understand
he speaks about things outside my knowledge
he has visited places I've never heard of
He does things that makes no sense to me
and i never seem to understand his will
sometimes we don't even speak the same language
and sometime he makes me feel like the smallest soul walking
yet to me, he is the greatest man standing
He is complicated and hard to figure out
I try so hard to get where he's going
but I stumble on my feet every time
Sometimes he makes the easiest things so complex
makes me just wanna give in and forget
He talks about books I've never read
Talks about wars I've never heard of
Tells me about important people that has no importance to me
It's often hard for us to find common subjects
hard for us to find common grounds
We struggle and we fight
I wonder if it's hard to always be right
He is indeed a complicated man with a complicated mind
I never seem to reach him nor teach him anything new
It's hard for us to find common grounds
But I will stay with him today and ever after
He might be complicated
But our souls are for ever dedicated
It's hard to fall out of love
when loving him
is so easy

Inga kommentarer: